Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello my love, I'm missing you .

Hello, my love. How's it going? I know you can't read this but I have to put my emotions somewhere. Actually it's kinda weird to talk to you in a blog but I don't wanna write a letter because eventually I'd end up burning it. It's been over 2 years but there still isn't a day when I don't think about you. It's like you ain't dead, it's like you're living somewhere far off where nobody can visit you. I think it's probably caused by the fact that I haven't visited your grave yet. I'm always thinking of doing it but I'm too scared that I might meet your mother there and things would go wrong. When I'm at your grave(in my imagination) I always listen to Terminaator - Ingli puudutus because I'd like to see you there. I'd like to see you for the very last time without saying anything bad because as you remember the last thing I said to you was "Whatever". I hate myself for doing that. I should've tried to stop you, I should've believed you. But you know what I am,a bitch who doesn't care about anybody. I now realize why nobody cares about me and why should they? I'm just a stupid stupid girl who doesn't know how to communicate with other humans. Damn, tears started falling again. Honey, I miss you so bad, I wish you'd hug me right now. I need you to hug me and tell me that it was just a long and bad dream and that you'd never leave me. I can imagine that this text doesn't have texture and that it doesn't make any sense but it doesn't have to, the main thing is that you realise how much I miss and love you.
Forever yours , the most stupid girl in the world.

No comments: